The Ontarion is the University of Guelph’s independent student newspaper. It began in 1951 as part of the Ontario Agricultural college and then began to represent the entire University of Guelph once it amalgamated in 1964. It has operated since then as the number one resource for on campus events and issues relating to University of Guelph students.
Maintained and Operated by The Ontarion
UC 264, 50 Stone Road East Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
Latest posts by The Ontarion (see all)
- Common Deer plays Van Gogh’s Ear - July 2, 2015
- Philae Wakes from Hibernation - June 25, 2015
- Response to Pan Am Games Less Enthusiastic than Anticipated - June 25, 2015