Not a music lover? Not to worry!
- Enjoy the food and beverages at Hillside; there are more than 20 vendors to choose from.
- Take part in one of the many workshops, such as sketching people, Hillside photos, belly-dancing, bike basics, Thai massages, body astrology, drumming, singing, and even a scavenger hunt.
- Make new friends; there are nearly 5,000 people in attendance per day.
- Attend the comedy shows held at the Sun Stage; this year will feature The Making-Box and LOL (Ladies and LGBTQ+ Out Loud).
- Enjoy the great outdoors surrounded by water on the Guelph Lake Island.
- Work on your photography portfolio with tons of unique photo opportunities.
- Campout and relax around a campfire with a pack of marshmallows and hotdogs.
- Bring your children and spend time in the extensive Children’s Area.
- Do some shopping at booths such as kukucaju paintings on wood, Marcelina Salazar Functional Ceramics, Fierce Deer Jewelry, and much more.
- Win prizes such as a guitar signed by 2017 festival performers.
Photo by Mariah Bridgeman/The Ontarion.