Whatever your app of choice for online dating, whether it be Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid, or something else, one common denominator remains: people. Of course, people are different, but they can also be the same.
After just 10 minutes on a dating app, you might notice that many of the profiles exhibit a host of clichés. Why do so many people feel the need to advertise their height in their profile? Why do so many women pose with giant birthday balloons? Why do so many men have photos of them holding up fish?
Feel free to build your own Bingo board and choose the rules to suit you and your group of friends. You can play together on one person’s dating profile and use separate Bingo boards, or everyone can use their own dating profile to play a Bingo board with the same spaces.
1. Decide what prize the first player to score Bingo wins.
2. You must swipe right at least once for every 10 profiles you browse.
3. Swipe right on anyone you know personally.
4. Message someone if you score a line of Bingo.
5. Super like the next profile if you finish the board.
6. Ask someone out if you run out of people in your area to swipe on.
Make your own!
Image edited by Karen K. Tran/The Ontarion